Concord City Hall
CowellCA.us Home

cityhall(l)This was Concord's first City Hall in 1938. The building was built in 1892 and was originally used as a firehouse. The structure was then moved to the corner of Salvio and Concord Avenue and turned into the Chamber of Commerce.

CLAYCORD

Previous Page Up One Level
Next Page
concord003
[Businesses] [City Hall] [Theater] [BART] [Snackbar] [Concord Inn] [Concord Feed] [Business Notices] [Business Photos]