Concord's Schools & Libraries
CowellCA.us Home

MDUSDConcord’s first grammar school was built in 1892 on the corner of Grant and Bonafacio streets.  One of the first teachers was Mrs. Henry Polley.  Land for the school was donated by the Maltby family.

MDUSD

Previous Page Up One Level
Next Page

Emanuels, Page31Concord’s Elementary School on Willow Pass, one and one-half blocks east of East Street.  It was built in 1892 and razed in 1932.

Emanuels, Page 31

Andrews, Page158
Andrews, Page158

Andrews.Library.Page133(s)The Concord Library in the Plaza.  Note the water trough to the right.

[Concord] [Todos Santos] [Clayton Valley] [Industry] [Businesses] [Park & Shop] [Sun Valley Mall] [Hospital] [Schools] [Trains] [Buchanan Field] [Concord Fire] [Black Bart] [Spirit Poles] [Jazz Festival] [Calendar] [Concord Photos]